What motivates you? What moves you forward? What makes you get up every morning? If you have not heard about Tony Robbins, chances are, you have not really looked into subjects of self-development and motivation. As he says The path to success is to take massive, determined action.
Are you ready to take yours?
Tony’s track record includes life coach, entrepreneur, motivational speaker and the list goes on and on. The books he wrote are popular not only in America, where Tony is from but all over the world. If you are still not sure why you need to pay attention — Robbins has founded multiple companies with total gross annual income of about 6 billion dollars. His personal consultation costs 1 million dollars and the line is 2 years long. His clients were people like Bill Clinton, Serena Williams, Pitbull just to name a few. You really get a unique chance to attend his seminar and not break your bank (Tony Robbins in Moscow, UNLEASH THE POWER WITHIN, London).
Another one of his quotes goes: We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish. And so he did. His life has not a walk in the park indeed. Eldest of 3 siblings, he experiences parent’s divorce at early age. He started working promptly to provide for his family. One of the first opportunities 17-year-old Tony got, was to promote motivational seminars for author Jim Rohn.
So, who is Tony Robbins? After that, Tony started climbing the ladder of success rapidly starting with infomercials to participation in TED conference, coaching, leadership seminars and other projects. Tony has published 5 books on various subjects including personal development and finances. Now he is worldwide known and thousands of people attend his programs every year.
- Tony was born as Anthony J. Mahavoric, but later took last name or his stepdad Jim Robbins, a former semi-professional baseball player.
- Robbins learned to literary walk on coals and made that a highlight of his seminars.
- In 2014, Robbins obtained rights to launch a Major League Soccer club in Los Angeles. The team started playing this year. As of right now, they are doing great for the first year’s team.
- To give back to the community, Tony established several non-profit organizations including Feeding America that have over 200 food banks and 60,000 food pantries across USA and Spring Health that ensures a supply of clean water in India.
- Tony recently got in a mini-scandal with his rough comment about #MeToo movement. He apologized for it later.
- Tony Robbins is 6 feet 7 inches tall and he suffered from pituitary tumor.
If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.
So, now when you know who is Tony Robins, read one of his books! Tony Robbins is sure a remarkable person and an opportunity to meet him is once in a lifetime.